Saturday, February 9, 2008

In honor to Suvi


Couple months ago, I met this girl named Suvi. She is from Finland. Let me tell you, she is one of the most amazing persons I've ever met. When I first saw her, I felt on her sweet smile that we could become good friends. And it really hapenned. We just had 2 months together, living in the same city. But it was enough to find out lots of things in commum. Of course after I moved we still in contact, but that 2 months were our best time. We had so much fun together and I also learned a lot with her. Not just how to count in finnish (I can count till 15, and I'm so proud of that)... hahaha... but with her life. She is so sweet, frendly, generous, quiet but really funny. She is such a beautiful person, sweet heart. And as everybody says, very good driver.... haha.... gooood!!!

Last wenesday (February 6th) was her birthday and I couldn't send her any present, then I decided to honor her here. Happy Birthday Dear Friend!!!!

And now she is going back to Finland. The end of this month she will be at home after a big year. And I want to her to know that I'll never forget her. I'll keep her in my heart. We know that Finland is really distant from Brazil, but we know that the distance haven't made us less close so far. And we already promised to visit each other.

Suvi, I bless you. I ask God to be with you on your way back to Finland. I pray that He blesses you in all areas of your life, especially as an architect. And I know that you will be GOOD on it!!!

Do not forget your Brazilian Friend

Luv ya





Alguns meses atras eu conheci uma menina chamada Suvi. Ela eh da Finlandia. Vou te dizer, eh uma das pessoas mais maravilhosas que ja conheci. A primeira vez que a vi, senti no seu doce sorriso que nos tornariamos boas amigas. E foi o que aconteceu. Nos so passamos 2 meses morando na mesma cidade. Mas foi o suficiente para descobrirmos varias coisas em comum. Claro que depois que me mudei nos mantivemos contato, mas aqueles dois meses foram os melhores. Nos nos divertimos muito juntas e eu aprendi muito com ela. Nao so como contar em Finlandes (consigo contar ate 15, e estou tao orgulhosa)... hahaha... mas tambem aprendi com a vida dela. Ela eh tao doce, meiga, amigavel, generosa, quietinha mas muito engracada. Eh uma pessoa tao maravilhosa, um doce!!! E como todo mundo fala, otima motorista... hahaha

Ultima quarta-feira (6 de fevereiro) foi seu aniversario, e eu nao pude mandar nenhum presente. Entao decidi honra-la aqui. Feliz aniversario, Querida amiga !!!!

E agora ela esta voltando para a Finlandia. No fim desse mes ela estara de volta em casa, depois de um grande ano. E eu quero que ela saiba que eu nunca a esquecerei. Vou guarda-la no coracao. Sabemos o quanto a Finlandia eh longe do Brasil, mas a distancia nao tem nos feito menos proxima ate agora. E nos ja prometemos visitar uma a outra.

Suvi, eu te abencoo. Peco a Deus que esteja com voce no seu caminho de volta para a Finlandia. Eu oro para que Ele abencoe todas as areas da sua vida, especialmente te abencoe como arquiteta. E eu sei que voce vai ser boa nisso.

Nao se esqueca da sua amiga brasileira

Amo voce

No comments: